Saturday, December 8, 2012

SEVEN OATHS FACING THE COURTS IN THE U.S.

MAY GENERATIONS TO COME LEARN TO TELL THE TRUTH
MAY THIS TEMPLATE REMAINS A LIVING TESTIMONY. 

After seven years of intense suffering due to the actions of the Walton County in Florida and supported by the Lower Courts in the South, It gives me great pleasure to exhaust all my resources in writing these Oaths unbeknownst to many around the world and in the U.S.  This is my E-AFFIDAVIT to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and, I would like anyone that contests these Oaths to appear on National Television and do so about this case load and records 06-03cv-95 and First Appeal # 09-1234-CC and Second Appeal #11-15390-E, complaint # 09-000012 and 09--000013 that started snce 2003 and entered the Federal Court in 2006 and continuing.  Which Federal Court Admitted to Committed  OVERSIGHT for which the Court Apologized and cofessed the like which was also PREJUDICIAL against me.  Anyone, and that includes all Judges enjoying PRESUMPTION Of INNOCENCE by exhibiting their Oaths to tell the truth both quantitatively and qualitatively. This applies to those who contest anything that I say on the record against anything that they say on the same record.
1) My First Oath when I was eight before my earthly father and that was significant as I learned to recite the poem “IF” by Rudyard Kipling.  My father taught me to tell the truth at all times and that never departed from me OFFER OF PROOF when the time comes.
 
2) My Oath when I was baptized as a Christian.  That Oath was significant as it is expressed in the Holy Canons of the Bible, "If any man be in Christ, he is a new creation, old things are passed away and everything has become new."

3) My Oath When I became an Ordained Minister.  That Oath was even more significant for it was the beginning of my ministerial service for God and that was all sacrificial as it is said in the Holy Writ, "Freely you have received, free give"

4) My Oath, as a CEO of Accutech Industries Inc. to make Critical Precision Parts for the U.S. Department of Defense That Oath was also momentous as I began to manufacture parts for the Hubble Space Telescope, the Submarines Seawolf One, Seawolf two and Seawolf Three, the F-16 Fighter Jet under the Contract to Revere corporation, and more amazingly the award that I received as a (SUBSAFE LEVEL ONE APPROVED BY THE NAVY) as a minority owned corporation in the U.S.

5) My Oath as a Naturalized Citizen.  I cherished that Oath, as it was my official naturalization in this Country and the fact that I was renouncing my allegiance to my Native Flag to embrace the U.S. Flag and to accept the "1964 CIVIL RIGHTS ACT as the one banning racial discrimination in the U.S., as my new Country."  To my recollection my immigration officer was a hispanic looking officer who instructed me well about my rights in America.

6) My Oath before the Appeal court in 2010To my recollection, I took an Oath to appear before the Appeal Court which Judicial Scholars stated that they had  " Excellent Oral Argument."

7) My current Oath coming before this HIGH COURT.  I understand that appearing before this HIGH COURT requires telling the TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.  whether in a Brief or in person and I comply to that requirement as it is my duty to give accurate information to the "POWERS THAT BE."  

Any attacks or accusations by anyone against these oaths that I entered into or understood, must follow the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT.  I certify that I give the liberty to anyone to test what I say against these OATHS.  These Oaths stand face to face against any Presumption of Innocence which I challenge and I respectfully request a public appearance under U.S. Protection demanding that my first amendment rights be protected and that of all Americans.  I respectfully demand such on National Television to put everything to rest if such request would meet the approval of Congress, The United States Supreme Court, The Department of Justice, The Historic Commander in Chief, and if needs be, the authorities of the United Nations who stand against RACIAL DISCRIMINATION around the world.  I hasten that is to disparage the image f my Country but, to assert my standing and the validity of all the Oaths that I took and that are currently in jeopardy in this case.  

No reproduction in whole or in part should be made of this OATH TEMPLATE without the prior written consent of the author, Sony Roy.   Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and all financial damages will issue immediately to defray all legal and technical costs.  For all permissions and agreements or interviews, e-mail Sony Roy at besttocome7@gmail.com or leave a message at 301 306-1740.  This is for message taking exclusively as this is not the hone number for Mr. Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment